Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Yawn Log
My first words when I found this site where "Oh My Gosh" and possibly "Gee Willikers". This was A site i could finally relate to. Yawnlog tracks the amount of sleep you get as well as the quality. You can check up on yourself and other peoples sleep and comment. At first it seemed a little creepy to me. I mean, tracking someone else's sleep? After this i found that the site could be private and for your own use or public for other people to see. I made mine private. I guess i just don't like the idea of someone tracking where and when and how I sleep. After i toured the site for a little while, i found it easy to use. It has a specified spot for everything, including other members, your profile, your settings, the home page, and a few other aspects. I would recommend it to elderly people as well as people with insomnia, or just a curious person. It will help you track your sleep and see if you are getting enough. It shows a persons target amount of sleep as well as your actual amount of sleep. The site has no really important use it would seem, but i like it just the same, as sleep is a very important part of all of our lives and everybody likes to get enough of a good thing. To close i would just like to say that the Yawnlog, while a bit boring, is the easiest and best web 2.0 site i have found yet. http://beta.yawnlog.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So, are you getting enough sleep, according to the Yawn log. Does it offer any ideas as to how to get a better nights sleep?
ReplyDeleteHow did you find this?
ReplyDeletewell my target is like 8 hours and it just notfies me if im getting enough, basically just to keep track. If i want tis i have to talk to other ppl.
ReplyDeleteThis is a useful tool for teens, I could see myself using this.
ReplyDeleteThis seems interesting, i want to see how much i sleep and if im getting enough.
ReplyDeleteThis is useful. I will use this tool.
ReplyDelete